Pay your roof with monthly payment
Up to 12 years
Fixed interest rate
Find out if you are approved.
No obligation, no commitment.
* Conditions apply. You must receive credit approval.
Factors that determine the cost of a new roof
There are a lot of things to consider when calculating the price of a roof. Cost will vary based on:
- The surface area of the roof we’ll be building
- The type of roofing (sloped or flat)
- The style of the house and its roofing
- The selected coating (shingle, elastomeric membrane or TPO)
- The quality of the roofing materials
- The roof’s slope factor (pitch to angle)
- The amount of gables
- Related work to be done (framing, ventilation, support, insulation, etc.)
- The chosen warranty
- The quality, experience and professionalism of the roofers